Innovative approaches to language teaching, promoting active learning, hands-on activities – sharing experience of developing practical tools, interdisciplinary team work, collaborative tasks, problem-solving, critical thinking, communication.
- Collaborative learning course for science students – introduction to the topic, process of preparation, organization of the course, expectations vs. reality
- Swop shop – activities from the course
- Theoretical background based on CLIL
- Discipline-based differences in language teaching
- Authentic materials – step by step
- Hands-on: team work (activity design based on participants´ materials)
- PhDr. Hana Němcová
- Mgr. Jarmila Burianová, Ph.D.
- Mgr. Eva Čoupková, Ph.D.
- Mgr. Robert Helán, Ph.D.
- Mgr. Jana Kollárová
- Mgr. Markéta Kovaříková
When: January 23, 2015 (Friday), 9:00 – 17:00.
Where: Faculty of Science, Masaryk University, Brno, Kotlářská 2, Library Building, Room J-2 (on this map as „aula. knih“)
Participants are asked to bring their own subject-based materials (texts, activities).
Kontaktní osoba: Lenka Pavlíková (firstname.lastname@example.org)